UNIVERSITY LEVEL STUDY GROUP
Leader: Kwing Hung, Ph.D.
Date: 2009/06/19 to 2009/08/14 (see schedule)
Time: every Friday 7.30íV9.00 pm
The emphasis is
on apologetics based on a book:
Teresa Turner Vining (2001): Making Your Faith Your Own.
The book discusses the following topics:
1. Faith and reason
2. Knowledge of truth
3. Existence of God and creation
4. Human nature and eternity
5. Trustworthiness of the Bible
6. Proof of resurrection
7. Evidence from archaeology
8. Fulfilment of prophecies
9. Reality of salvation
10. Theory of Evolution
11. Sin and suffering
12. Differences between religions
the discussion is open to any questions on faith,
including the Bible, theology, ethics, etc.